Recipe Contest Rules
- Recipe must be an original recipe. If you are adapting a recipe from another author, please specify such in your recipe introduction.
- Recipe must be related to the monthly theme, whether traditional or modern.
- Contest participants must be 18 years or older and located in the U.S. or Canada.
- You can submit as many recipes as you want.
- Recipe must be submitted before the contest deadline.
- Within 1 week after the recipe contest deadline, our team will select the top three recipes. Recipes are selected based on creativity and how well they fit within that month’s theme. We consider the following:
- Quality: How well written is the recipe? Are all the ingredients included? Are the instructions clear?
- Relevancy: How well does it relate to the theme? (Modern takes and variations are welcome, but it should always be reminiscent of the region)
- Originality: Is it unique to our site? Is it one-of-a-kind? Does it have a unique story?
- Then, the voting begins! After the top 3 recipes are selected, we’ll ask our readers to vote on their favorite within a certain time frame.
- The recipe that gets the most votes, wins!
Questions? Email us at [email protected]