For the pasta type.
Hang this pasta print somewhere special and let it be a reminder to all: you’re the pasta type! Each print is designed and manually printed using a 1950s proof press and vintage Italian typography blocks in San Miniato, Tuscany by La Tipografia Toscana.
What to Know:
- Manually printed in San Miniato, Tuscany
- 8 x 10″ print
- ECF FSC™️ Certified Woodfree Virgin Pulp Paper, oil-based ink
Known type fonts include:
- “Garganelli” printed in Metropol, designed by Aldo Novarese in 1967 for Fonderie Nebiolo in Turin
- “Linguine” printed in Trienale, designed by Guido Modiano for the Reggiani Foundries in Milan in 1933
- “Fusilli” and “Ziti” printed in Landi used for the Fonderia Nebiolo in Turin, around 1931.
- “Paccheri” printed in Linea, a font used for the Cooperative Printing Foundry in Milan
- “Penne” printed in Semplicità designed by Alessandro Butti in 1928 for Fonderie Nebbiolo in Turin